To be a model assembly in Jamaica: Dedicated to the development of the whole man: meet the needs of the changing society in which we operate.
Praise Chapel is committed to the development of its members and the wider community it serves by:
- Providing and maintaining high quality leadership.
- Quality service through Teaching, Preaching and Training
- Evangelize, develop and retain highly spiritual and EMPOWERED MEMBERS.
- Consistently exceed members’ expectations in our chosen ministries.
- Run our assembly EFFICIENTLY across all departments, with the anointing of the spirit backed up with training.
- Consistently review and expand our involvement in our community with respect of building relationship.
- Engage in Nation Building.